We value the trust you place in our company RDM Care (India) Pvt. Ltd. and website www.aromaz.in. That's why we work hard to earn your trust & confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend it to others. We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to RDM Care (India) Pvt. Ltd. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU (as a User).
2. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information We collect personal data from you through your use of the Website in various ways. You may choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels provided on the “Contact Us” webpage of the Website, for example, RDM Care e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or online forms.
Where we ask you to provide us with your personal data, we will indicate whether providing the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into and/or facilitating a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of a failure to provide the personal data.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities. This website does not collect or store Debit/Credit Card details or any other financial details of its Users.
4. Absolute Confidentiality The confidentiality of our users is our top priority. Under no circumstances will any of your personal information be shared, sold, or given out to a third party. We use commercially reasonable technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide you with the services or to do their jobs
5. Usage of Personal Information We will use your information for the purpose for which you provided it, and we may also use your information for a number of purposes such as to: Create and maintain your account profile, registration information, and communication preferences
Enhance the user experience;
Perform research and analytics
Customize and personalize the content and advertise that you see on the website;
Respond to and fulfill your requests for services (including qualification to make bids or offers) or other inquiries
Determine your eligibility for certain gifts, prizes and/or special features of the services
Call, email or otherwise contact you to remarket our services and for advertising purpose
Call, email or otherwise contact you regarding new products and benefits of products or our other services
Enforce our Terms & Conditions for Use of Website
Send you information about topics that may be of interest to you; and
Send you communications related to your account and to alert you to the latest developments and features of the services.
We use tracking mechanisms like – Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel Tags; Log Files & Clickstream analytics.
6. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from the Website, our lists, and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
7. Security Precautions Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
9. Any disputes arising from or in relation to the use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts situated in New Delhi, India alone.